Wednesday 6 May 2015

Still Here!

The brisk winds over the last few days have given me my first chance to get out and have fun since the Champion of Champions race.  I can’t recommend ripping a Willow up and down the cliffs highly enough as a fantastic way of getting a week out of your head.
  As the wind was a crossed and variable there was a few times where i didn’t realise just how much air speed I was carrying until I pulled up and watched her keep on going up.  I’ve never flown a model which seems to carry it’s energy so well through different manoeuvres.  So was it good practise for racing- probably not, will I start to place better in races- probably not but wow I had a smile on my face!
  It’s Emma’s 4th birthday the weekend of the Nationals so I’ll be serving up Jelly and ice cream rather than racing but it gives me time to finish my lovely new Willow 2 and have more fun on the slopes!

No comments:

Post a Comment